For BlackBerry® Enterprise Server Express
The perfect solution for Blackberry® Enterprise Server Express. The SteelWorks©XPRESS appliance delivers speedy deployment and enterprise-class management features. You get the same plug and play deployment, reliability and scalability that’s included with all SteelWorks©appliance solutions. All designed to get your employees communicating now.
Inside the SteelWorks©Appliance
- Powerful Purpose-built Platform
- RIM specifies that BlackBerry® Enterprise Server runs on a stand-alone server. The SteelWorks©appliance is a high performance, Intel multi-core server platform specifically optimized for BlackBerry® and Microsoft Windows Server.
- Hardened Windows
- The SteelWorks©appliance comes with Windows Server pre-installed and configured to ensure ease of installation and support. SteelCloud has pre-hardened the operating system to ensure the most secure operating environment possible.
- The Easy Way to Enterprise
- The SteelWorks©appliance comes with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server meticulously pre-installed. You simply input your license key (purchased separately) to complete the configuration.
Migration without Frustration
Every SteelWorks©appliance comes with SteelWorks©Transporter+ visual migration tool. With an easy-to-use visual interface, SteelWorks©Transporter+ makes it simply to transfer your user accounts from your existing BlackBerry® Domain to your new BlackBerry® Domain. It retains user and group associations, automatically detects source and target databases, makes it easy to move from test to production, and more.
Bottomline: The Steelworks Advantage saves time, reduces risk, increases reliability, and improves your BlackBerry® ROI every day.