BlackBerry® Hosted Service Providers
Hosting BlackBerry® enterprise services allows you to grow and differentiate your business by offering your customers the security and functionality of the BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution. Adding these enterprise-grade wireless solutions to your portfolio of subscription-based offerings can provide new avenues for increasing new business opportunities and up-selling your current customer base. And SteelCloud makes it easy.
In support of the new BlackBerry® Alliance Program, SteelCloud is working closely with Research In Motion to offer some very exciting and innovative products that’ll make your BlackBerry® hosting service easier and more cost effective to operate while allowing you to focus more on new subscriber growth and increased profits!
Those Alliance Partners wishing to become Tier 1 Registered Member participants and other Tier participants will now have the option of working with SteelCloud for all their BlackBerry® Hosting needs, including CALs, licensing and all hardware/software required for hosted BES configurations—check out the new Hosted Solution.
New BlackBerry® Alliance Program option for Hosted Solution Partners
SteelCloud has partnered with Research in Motion to bring you a profitable new option for providing BlackBerry® Hosted Solution services to your market. You now have the opportunity of deploying a complete hardware/software BES appliance solution called SteelWorks®. It’s a “BES in a Box” solution that includes all you will need to rapidly establish a BES hosting service, including the lowest cost CALs and new High Availability (HA) services. SteelWorks® is the new option for any Alliance Hosted Solution Partners to deploy the BES solution—here’s the program highlights:
- Alliance Hosted Solution Partners now have the One-Stop Shopping option of working with SteelCloud to offer a complete appliance solution, SteelWorks® for hosting BES
- Easiest Way to Deploy and Support BlackBerry® Enterprise Server—Everything’s Included
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server v5.0 Ready—Scalable with Low-Cost High Availability Option
- Most Cost-Effective Hosting Model—Lowest Cost CALs, No Upfront License Fees, No Minimums
- Consistent & Standardized Implementations—Lower Support Costs, Reduced Infrastructure Cost
- Excellent Business Model for SMB Hosters—More Profitable, Easier
- Private Label Option—Complement Other Services with a Branded Appliance
- World-wide Warranty Service