Join SteelCloud and MeriTalk for a half-day conference to discuss how CDM is accelerating Federal IT’s journey towards improved mitigation of today’s cyber threats and leading agencies along the highway of success. Explore the evolving possibilities of CDM, including:
- What agencies can expect in the Federal CDM Dashboard revamp
- How AWARE continues to provide visibility into agencies’ cyber risk
- What new shared services are coming
- How the private sector is aiding and supporting the CDM program
- What impact .govCAR, EINSTEIN, and TIC 3.0 will have on future CDM efforts
Visit the SteelCloud team when the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) brings together experts and innovators from the military, industry, government, and academia to collaborate and share insights.
Given the ongoing developments and uncertainty with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the DIA has made the decision to reschedule the DoDIIS Worldwide Conference to February 1-3, 2021 in San Antonio, Texas.