CMMC Assessment Webinar description:
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
1 p.m. ET
CMMC requirements are beginning to appear in DoD contracts now and will be a mandatory requirement in all DoD contracts by FY26. The time to prepare is now to attain “Maturity” in CMMC.
In this webinar, our experts will share their first-hand experiences in preparing for their own organizations’ CMMC requirements, and therefore preparing for the CMMC assessment. Join our registered practitioners and C3PAO experts to help you on you pass the final CMMC exam without cramming.
- Priority Checklist: What to do Now and by When
- Journey to Maturity and Certification
- Financial and Logistical Considerations
- Business case for CMMC for your management
- Getting assistance and increasing efficiency in the process
Ensure you are ready to ace the CMMC test.
- Don Maclean, Chief Cyber Security Technologist for DLT, Registered CMMC Practitioner, CISSP, Forrester ZTX Strategist
- Stuart Itkin, Vice President CMMC and FedRAMP Assurance, Coalfire Federal, a CMMC C3PAO and RPO
- Brian Hajost, CEO & President for SteelCloud, Registered CMMC Practitioner