Securing the Federal Software Supply Chain Webinar
Registration is open! Webinar takes place on 6/1/23 at 12:00 p.m.
Gartner predicts that, by 2025, 45% of organizations worldwide will have experienced attacks on their software supply chains. That is a three-fold increase since 2021. Meanwhile, the government is issuing mandates attached to CMMC certification within their own supply chain to protect controlled unclassified information (CUI).
Things are coming to a head within the federal supply chain (and, frankly, every other supply chain) as cyber-attacks become increasingly more common and sophisticated. Join SteelCloud’s COO Brian Hajost as he helps you strategize your cyber response:
• Explore EO 10428, which calls for bold changes to cybersecurity
• Learn about SBOMs (software bill of materials)
• Understand the term “critical software” and how it differs from necessary or expensive software
• Review what’s been happening since last May when the EO was signed
• See how automation tools can make compliance fast and easy
If you work in government cybersecurity or for any organization working for the government, this webinar is for you!
Leave a comment