To win contracts, system integrators need to prove their value. They need to demonstrate speed, innovation, differentiation, and cost-effectiveness. Including SteelCloud and ConfigOS in your bids can help make that happen. In fact, 8 out of the Top 10 federal IT integrators do just that.
For years, system integrators have relied on our expertise and technology to reduce costs around policy compliance remediation, accelerate RMF accreditation, meet ongoing Information Assurance (IA) mandates, and automate Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) needs for their government customers. Our ConfigOS software pays for itself immediately by reducing the time it takes to harden new implementations to about an hour, saving manpower, costs and human error. It’s easy to implement and makes the perfect remedy for increasing, out-of-control labor costs and to achieve rapid ATOs on programs involving 10s to 1000s of endpoints.
It’s no surprise the leading SIs trust us to:
- Increase staff utilization and flexibility. With ConfigOS’s automated hardening capability, your people will spend less time on the necessary IA work, making them available for other high value implementations or initiatives.
- Elevate quality and consistency. Automation takes human error and inconsistent hardening tactics out of the equation. You receive consistent results—and reporting—every time.
- Reduce service delivery costs. By reducing the man hours and time you spend on projects, you can reduce costs and gain a competitive advantage for Firm, Fixed Price (FFP) bids while still holding on to your margins.
- Optimize agility in meeting customer requirements. ConfigOS enables you to harden systems faster and at higher quality than anything you could achieve manually.
- Showcase innovation. We say it often but seeing ConfigOS in action is a mind-blowing experience that never fails to impress. Having this tool in your SI toolkit sets you apart from others.
Get ready to win more contracts and separate yourself from the competition with SteelCloud!
Typical ConfigOS Performance
STIG processes that typically take 16+ hours are reduced to 1 hour
Manhours spent manually hardening systems can be reduced 16 fold
Cost avoidance on relatively small implementations can reach into $millions annually