What information do we collect?
You may visit our site anonymously. However, we will collect information from you when you request a demo, fill out a form, submit customer support ticket, and or register for a webcast.
When requesting additional information or registering on our site, we will collect the following information:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number).
We also automatically gather non-personal information about your visit, such as your IP address, browser type, any entry or exit pages, and operating system.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website: We constantly strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively.
- To process transactions: Your information is necessary to provide information on new product release updates.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, or fulfillment of special requests.
Opt-Out: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving newsletters or marketing emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may also share your personal information as appropriate to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, or to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a U.S. government request.
How do we protect your information?
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Your personal information provided to us via email is stored on an email server with industry standard access controls applied. Non-personal information is stored on the web server that hosts this site, and is also protected with industry standard access controls.
No method of transmission over the Internet of electronic storage is 100% secure, however, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Web beacons, or single-pixel gifs, are used by companies to help analyze how a website is used or in emails to know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. We use web beacons.
Our site caters to a general audience. We do not intend to market to or knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. However, since we do not ask our visitors for age-related information, we cannot determine the age of a visitor to our site or the sender of an email.
This policy was last modified on 03/03/2018.
20110 Ashbrook Place
Ashburn, VA 20147